An exclusive online discussion for IT leaders of prominent firms across Southeast Asia.
Accelerating business performance with open-source database technology
The continued development of open-source software has driven numerous innovations, most notably in digital solutions. Companies are exploring the opportunities presented by this technology as a platform on which to maximise their data, leveraging the skilled community and collaborative philosophy behind it.
Microservices form the building blocks of this approach to digital transformation, and the increased adoption of hybrid cloud systems creates the ideal environment for them to evolve. Industry leaders now look to experts on building capabilities further and enabling their teams to understand the true potential of open-source.
- How are microservices shaping digital transformation at scale?
- Can open-source software drive operational efficiency?
- What impact has hybrid cloud had on the current business landscape?
- CTO at VNG Corp
- Global CDO at HGC Global Communications
- Managing Director and Global Head at Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Data, Digital & C&EX at DBS
- Head of Technology, Cloud & DevOps at Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Information Security & Software Development at Ayala
- Head, Data Management & Strategy at Maybank
- VP of Technology & Operations at DBS
- Director of Business Transformation at Starhub
- Director of Cloud Development and DevOps at Singtel
- Country Senior Infrastructure Architect at Home Credit
10:30 am: Welcome by The Ortus Club
10:35 am: Introduction of Participants
10:45 am: Short address from EnterpriseDB
10:55 am: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
11:45 am: End of session