An exclusive online discussion for senior IT leaders across North America.
Accessing Data Anytime, Anywhere
IT infrastructure is enormously complex, with teams having to monitor hundreds of thousands of machines and millions of processes. This often poses challenges when it comes to getting a complete view of computer system, platform and infrastructure health.
Today, IT leaders and administrators are expected to be able to view and analyze entire company infrastructures, working all the way down to the process level. This is where scalable platforms are coming into use. What’s more, as a result of the past year and the growing number of remote digital workforces, actions such as real-time monitoring, drilling down to see detailed metrics and similar platform activities need to be accessible by employees regardless of their physical location.
- When it comes to monitoring company systems and platforms, what challenges have IT leaders faced over the past year?
- How can IT teams better monitor the health status of their company infrastructure?
- Are cloud-based platforms the way forward? Why?
- CIO at Evalueserve
- CTO at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Principal of Technology Solutions at Amazon
- VP of Cloud & Infrastructure Services at Tech Mahindra
- VP of Infrastructure Development at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- VP of Corporate Infrastructure at Arizent
- Head of Global Solution Advisory at SAP
- Director of Cloud Architecture at SAP
- Director of Application Development at J.B. Poindexter & Co
- Director of Information Security at Vitech Systems Group
- Director at Nationwide Insurance
1:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club
1:10 pm: Short address by ControlUp
1:20 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
2:15 pm: End of Session