An exclusive online discussion for senior security, risk, resilience and operations executives across Australia and New Zealand.
Building the security operations centre of the future with real-time information
Security teams are hard at work on the front lines every day, identifying, analysing and mitigating threats to their organisation. However, the sheer multitude of risk events often makes it difficult for even the best teams to prevent backlogs.
Many organisations are finding value in centralising these functions in a Security Operation Centre (SOC). From building the SOC to managing it and future-proofing security postures, security leaders have to adapt to ever-changing business needs now more than ever.
- What is the cost of inaction in a diverse and ever-changing risk landscape?
- How are leading security teams leveraging AI and real-time information to drive a best practice crisis response?
- What are the key considerations when establishing or future-proofing your SOC?
- VP of Compliance & Security at TOLL
- Head of Global Security at TOLL
- Head of Protective Services at University of Sydney
- Head of Workplace Health & Safety at Hydro Tasmania
- Manager of Enterprise Risk at Yarra Trams
- Manager of Group Security at Newcrest Mining
- Manager of Security Services at St Vincent’s Hospital
- Manager of Executive Security at Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Manager of Physical Security at University of Melbourne
- Manager of National Fraud & Security at Target
- Manager of Safety Operations at Metro Trains
- Manager of Internal Audit and Risk at Jemena
- IT Security Lead at Charter Hall
- Emergency Management Advisor at Metro Trains
11:30 am: Welcome address by The Ortus Club
11:35 am: Introduction of participants
11:40 am: Short address from Dataminr
11:45 am: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
12:45 pm: End of session