An exclusive online masterclass for Cybersecurity and IT leaders in the United Kingdom.
Cloud, Network, and Security Transformation: What’s Next?
Due to the rapid cloud migration and digital transformation, as the result of a workforce driven to work remotely, existing security strategies now need to be replaced with more modern and future-proof cloud platforms and other microservices.
Businesses are focusing on network and security transformation, moving away from traditional wide area network (WAN) set-ups (often called hub-spoke) to virtual or cloud-based networks. SASE (secure access service edge) offers the opportunity for organisations to not just roll their SD-WAN and security to the cloud, but also increases both efficiency and security as well as providing better bandwidth allocation throughout the organisation.
These digital transformations offer leaders an opportunity to consolidate and reduce expenses by allowing for services to be supported by a third party, that reduces the internal resources needed and enables scalable feature enhancement, all while providing robust security to their networks and data.
- How can business leaders measure cost savings and ROI whilst protecting their organisation?
- What controls and services should companies prioritise in their network and security transformation programmes?
- Is there a tested reference architecture for Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)?
- CIO and CTO at DivideBuy
- CTO at Student.com
- CISO at Wickes
- Head of Security, Risk & Compliance at AXA
- Head of Data at The Economist
- Head of IT at Saltus Private Wealth Management
- Head of Technology & Cyber Security at ITI Capital
- Director of IT Operations at Valour Group
- Director of Cybersecurity Strategy at ZTE
- Director and Program Manager at Credit Suisse
- Director of Delivery at Smart Pension
- VP of IT Operations at Intellect Design Arena
- VP of Data Protection Infrastructure at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sr. Manager of Infrastructure Services at CPP Investment Board
- Manager of Infrastructure at Defaqto
- Manager of IT Infrastructure at the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Manager of Technology at Mercer
- Manager of Project at Hoares
- Manager of Client Technical Support Services at Huobi
- Manager of Information Risk at Alpha FX Group
- Sr. Data Scientist at Chetwood Financial
- Data Analyst at Police Mutual
- Data Analyst at Plum Fintech
- Data Intelligence Division Lead at Bitstamp
- Lead Digital Business Architect at Lloyds Banking Group
- Platform Engineer at Smart Pension
- Infrastructure Analyst at Access Bank
2:20 pm: Guests to check-in online
2:30 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Netskope & Truswave
2:40 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the panellists
3:15 pm: Q&A
3:30 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
COO & Global Head of Digital Technology | HSBC
An experienced digital and technology leader, bringing change in industries such as financial services, fin-tech, shipping, telecom and governments, currently building an enabling function to build the bank of the future. Ritesh comes from an entrepreneurial background, with experience in building and mentoring successful businesses and start-ups; and advising the Parliamentary Digital Service in UK and payments regulatory authorities and corporates. Ritesh has a B.E. Computer Science – RGTU, India; and completed programmes such as Leading Business & Function – London Business School, London, UK; and Risk Management Programs for Leaders – IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland