An exclusive online discussion for data leaders of prominent firms across Southeast Asia.
2021: Recalibrating Customer Analytics Strategy
The unification of data engineering and analytics has become essential for forward-thinking companies to thrive in the digital era. Many still struggle to create a 360° view of their customers and extract business-relevant information. Moreover, they require diverse data applications, including SQL analytics, real-time monitoring, data science, and machine learning.
Consequently, architects have envisioned lakehouse, a new data management paradigm that allows traditional analytics and data science to co-exist in the same system. This architecture radically simplifies enterprise data infrastructure and accelerates innovation in an age when machine learning is poised to disrupt every industry.
- Why is building a 360° view and micro-segmentation engine in the cloud becoming an industry trend?
- How are businesses applying lakehouse architecture to reduce complexity and accelerate decision making?
- How can companies effectively perform BI and SQL workloads on a multi-cloud lakehouse architecture?
Change faster: a Zero Trust discussion
The theory and concepts behind Zero Trust are now pretty clear. More than anything, businesses simply need easy, practical ways to take Zero Trust adoption one step at a time. So, how can they build a realistic plan to chip away at a security modernization journey? Sooner than they think.
Transformation takes time, but adopting Zero Trust does not have to be so hard. The key is breaking it into manageable pieces.
- What is necessary to provide simple, secure access to resources, maintain a great employee experience, and mitigate the risk of lateral movement?
- How can companies empower IT with the SaaS visibility and security they deserve?
- How can leaders keep their workforce safe while browsing the open Internet and implement measures to catch the missteps that almost slip through?
10:00 am: Introduction by Ortus Club
10:05 am: Introduction of participants
10:10 am: Short address from Databricks
10:25 am: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
11:15 am: Session ends
Global Industry Leader of Financial Services | Databricks
Junta is responsible for driving the adoption of the Unified Data Analytics Platform across Capital Markets, Banking/Payments, Insurers and Data Providers. He is also a contributing Business and Technology writer for various publications and speaks frequently about digital transformation in Financial Services at conferences and media outlets around the world.