An exclusive online discussion for CX leaders from various sectors in Australia.
Digital Agility: Delivering Rapid ROI in Customer Experience
Customer expectations have changed forever. The online shift of 2020 has pushed support interactions up 23%, boosting instant messaging worldwide and forcing companies to ramp up the adoption of digital tech. Facing unprecedented volatility, businesses are now building more flexibility into how they work and serve customers, and agility has become a top priority.
Although improving customer satisfaction remains a core area for business success, with budgets being tightened, delivering a rapid ROI in CX initiatives is even more critical. Organisations all over Australia and New Zealand are bracing themselves for a new transformative era of CX.
- How can businesses invest smarter in customer experience, resulting in a quicker and more precise ROI?
- How can companies quantify customer experience?
- What will CX look like in the future? How can businesses get ready to provide it?
- COO at Upfitter
- CIO and Director of Business Technology at Johnson & Johnson
- Head of Store Design at David Jones
- Head of Customer Experience at McDonald’s
- Head of Digital & Stores at EG Australia
- Head of Customer Experience & Operations at Carlton & United Breweries
- Head of Commercial at Good Drinks Australia
- Head of National Partnerships at Groupon
- Head of Online at Hanes Australasia
- Head of Product Management at Upfitter
- Director of Commercial Excellence at Medtronic
- Manager of Customer & Strategy at Salvos Stores
- Manager of Customer and Strategy at Salvos Stores
- Manager of Customer Trust at Woolworths
- Manager of Retail & Operations at Kathmandu
- Manager of Business Relationships at Medtronic
2:30 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club
2:35 pm: Introduction of participants
2:40 pm: Short address from Zendesk
2:45 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
3:45 pm: End of session