An exclusive online event for Data Scientists, IT Managers and Engineers in Singapore.
Digital Data Transformation: Building AI-Powered Organisations
Although many organisations are piloting its potential, AI’s power and how it could be leveraged in day-to-day operations remains an ongoing question.
AI technologies are expected to drastically alter how enterprises and consumers gain insights and operate on a daily basis. In fact, businesses across nearly every industry are already adopting AI, machine learning, and continual deep learning to stay competitive, drive growth, and decrease expenses. But data centre readiness, data privacy concerns, cost, scalability, and many other factors can turn selecting the right platform into a challenge.
- How can companies build a seamless AI pipeline regardless of where their data lives or where it moves to/from the edge to the core to the cloud?
- How can companies be confident that their data is protected and access is compliant?
- What do AI-powered organisations look like?
- How do data-driven industry leaders look to AI for the future of data management and analysis?
- CTO at Sleek
- Director at Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Assoc. Director at NUS
- Sr. Manager of Global IT at Unilever
- Manager of Data Analytics at Gain Theory, GroupM
- Manager of Data Engineering at Changi Airport Group
- Manager of IT Data Solutions at Ophir Manufacturing Solutions
- Manager of Information System at Xilinx
- Sr. Data Scientist at Grab
- Sr. Data Scientist at Sopra Steria
- Sr. Data Scientist at Petronas
- Sr. Data Scientist at Holmusk
- Sr. Data Scientist at Swiss Re
- Lead Data Scientist at Wunderman Thompson
- Lead Data Scientist at Marketojo
- Lead Data Scientist at iLex
- Data Scientist at A*STAR
- Data Science Consultant at Siemens
- Data Scientist at Global Fashion Group
- Data Scientist at Adswerve
- Data Scientist at Agilent Technologies
- Data Scientist at Kuehne+Nagel
- Data Scientist at DHL
- Data Scientist at Singtel
- Data Scientist at Loblaw Digital
- Data Scientist at One Championship
- Data Scientist at Merck Life Science
- Data Scientist at Thales Digital Factory
- Data Scientist at Igloo
- Data Analyst at the Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore
- Robotics Engineer at Connected Robotics Inc
- Software Engineer at Singtel
- Machine Learning Engineer at Foodpanda
9:50 am: Guests to check-in online
10:05 am: Welcome address and icebreaker by The Ortus Club
10:20 am: Presentation on “Software 2.0 – Case studies of successful AI deployments of NVIDIA customers”
10:50 am: Presentation on “GPU Acceleration and AI for Industry 4.0”
11:20 am: Panel discussion and Q&A session with the presenters
11:35 am: Closing remarks
11:40 am: End of session