Digitalising the finance department: Opportunities vs Challenges
The new decade is upon us, and large corporations are looking at ways to digitalise b2b finance. On one side is the thrilling opportunity of freeing up working capital, reducing paper invoices and wasted time shuffling through duplicates. On the other is the challenge of collaborating with IT departments, getting the executive buy-in, while keeping an eye out for risks such as cybercrime.
- Which technologies should be at the top of the list for finance innovation?
- Are finance teams keeping up with regards to digital transformation compared to other functional groups?
- What is the most challenging aspect of digitalising the finance function?
- Does automating payments actually optimize existing payment systems?
- Can a company cut costs by automating payments? Which ones?
CFO of Keoghs
CFO of Allen & Overy
SVP, Group Head Finance Operations of Centrica
Finance Director, Projects CHQ of RB
Finance Director of Arqiva
Group Finance Transformation of Direct Line Group
Head of Finance of ICU Medical
Head of Financial Control & Compliance – Finance Operations of Interserve
Group Finance Transformation of JUST EAT
Head of Finance Operations & Transformation of Anglo American
Transformation Director of Johnson Matthey
VP Head Finance Transformation of GSK
Digital Transformation Partner of Wipro
Franchise Finance Head of Novartis
Head of Technology of Colliers International
3:50 pm: Guest to check-in online
4:00 pm: Introduction by Ortus Club
4:05 pm: Introduction of the participants
4:15 pm: Welcoming address from Tradeshift
4:25 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
5:15 pm: Discussion closed by the moderator