An exclusive online discussion for senior HR executives of prominent firms in North America.
The future of training in the consumer goods and services sector
The consumer goods industry uses Dynamics 365 Remote Assist/Guides to enhance learning digitally, standardize processes and reduce the cost of changeovers. This is especially true for companies with plants running multiple products per line per day. Due to the complexity and expense involved in training and the reliance on real-time inspections, traditional methods prove unsustainable.
Managing a single production line that requires an inspection every time the company alternates between products can incur great expense, and the reasons why are becoming a hot topic. In the current industry climate, in-person classroom training is simply not an option, while regular external support can get expensive fast. This leaves companies with little choice but to embrace new ways of working and innovative service solutions.
- How can CPG companies with high-frequency changeovers keep costs manageable?
- How can consumer goods leaders ensure adequate employee and personnel training?
- What are the challenges associated with onboarding experts for on-site training?
- What are the tools available for a seamless training experience? How do they reflect on the bottom line?
Demonstrations will include:
- How to use Remote Assist to conduct routine inspections and audits, set up and deploy new equipment, and address break/fix issues faster and with less labor. As products go out to the market, use Remote Assist to help customers deploy the product properly, teach them to use it, conduct inspections, and address break/fix issues as part of support contracts.
- How to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides to reduce errors, standardize skills, close knowledge gaps, and improve training and processes with step-by-step holographic instructions right where the work happens. Ensure compliance and create a more adaptable workforce with standardized procedures to reduce errors and help increase safety.
11:50 am: Guest Login
12:00 pm: Introduction and welcome remarks
12:05 pm: The need for remote assist: First-line workers need new forms of collaboration
- How can remote assist help?
- Remote Assist Program Benefits
- Remote Assist Product Features
- Remote Assist and Mixed Reality Demonstration
1:00 pm: End of session