A virtual masterclass on identifying and tackling Security Challenges in the ‘New Normal’.
Identifying and Tackling Security Challenges in the New Normal
Among the several challenges faced by organisations worldwide over the past year, the increasingly sophisticated security threats have been high on the list of things to tackle. In April, Trustwave SpiderLabs discovered a new malware family, dubbed GoldenSpy, embedded in bank-owned tax payment software used by corporations to conduct operations in China. While the tax software indeed worked as advertised, the hidden malware was caught sending system information to a suspicious domain. This case highlights a common challenge for many businesses: third-party vendor risk.
This advanced level of threat has brought forward-thinking businesses to check whether their security systems are reliable and secure. Now more than ever, IT leaders must test their portfolios with vulnerability scans, penetration tests and proactive threat hunting (PTV).
- How are businesses identifying and tackling the security challenges of the new normal?
- What can IT leaders learn from the GoldenSpy threat and other new malware, and how can similar attacks be prevented in the future by deploying a layered security approach?
- Can IT professionals anticipate the upcoming trends in cybersecurity?
- Co-Founder & CTO at Sustainabill
- CEO and CTO at Hybrid-Airplane Technologies
- CIO at FCC Environmental CEE
- CTO at Coya
- CISO and DPO at Münchener Hypothekenbank
- CISO at Avaloq Evolution
- CISO and VP at Global Blue
- CSO at Mayflower
- Chief Solutions Architect at Huawei
- Head Digital Strategy & Transformation at Avaloq Evolution
- Head of IT & Cyber Resilience at IWC Schaffhausen
- Head of Identity & Access Management at Richemont
- Head of Consulting & PreSales at Axians
- Manager of IT Service Asset & Product at UBS
- Manager of Engineering Security Management at Scout24
- IT Infrastructure & Security Architect at TPG Transports Publics Genevois
- Sr. Consultant – Automotive Cyber Security at Altran
- Principal Security Consultant at ISMC
- IT Management Support at Swiss Interim Management
- Team Lead Security Engineering at BS PAYONE
- Information Security Expert at Kuehne+Nagel
- Information Security Officer at Otto Group Data Works
- Business Development at S&T AG
2:20 pm: Guests to check-in online
2:30 pm: Introduction by The Ortus Club and a short address from Trustwave
2:35 pm: Panelist Discussion – “Identifying and Tackling Security Challenges in the New Normal”
3:05 pm: Breakout Session – participants will be split into small intimate groups to continue the discussion amongst peers.
3:30 pm: Summary of breakout sessions
3:45 pm: Session brought to a close
Team Lead | Siemens
Andreas is responsible for all strategic development in the analytics portfolio for Siemens Management Consulting. Apart from this, he heads all tasks involving project acquisition, planning and controlling. He supervises the development of the upcoming management generation.
Lead CyberSecurity Architect | Telefónica Germany
Francisco is responsible for alignment architecture & design standards that include business strategies and service delivery. He manages all cross-functional teams that ultimately deliver large programs and initiatives. Francisco works alongside the Cyber Defense Center in continuously assessing existing infrastructure and services in relation to regulatory and industry requirements. They are tasked to respond to areas of noncompliance and remediate gaps.