Technology leaders from retail companies in the US and Canada are invited to join this virtual roundtable in which we will be exploring what’s next for IT leaders within retail. The knowledge-sharing event will be guided by a moderator who will drive stimulating discussion between attendees in a closed and confidential environment. Attendance is by invitation only, complementary and registration is limited to a certain number of guests per event.
Information Technology within Retail, The Next Normal
The pandemic has accelerated the inevitable. Technology now underpins every facet of a business: products, services, business processes, and how customers and businesses interact. This is no less true than in the industry that is Retail.
The Ortus Club is bringing together a group of IT and technology peers from the retail sector to discuss:
- What can empower retailers to be resilient, scalable and future-proof in the next normal?
- What are the key considerations for building an innovative, collaborative ecosystem for a growing retailer?
- What are some of the biggest challenges faced by retail IT execs in 2021 and beyond?
This discussion is relevant for those responsible for IT and technology within retail.
Job titles include chiefs, heads, and directors within technology and other relevant functional groups.
9:30 am PST/ 12: 30pm EDT: Ortus Master of Ceremonies to make introductions
9:35 am PST: Short Introduction by ANSR
9:45 am PST: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
10:45 am PS/1:45 pm EDT: Discussion closed by moderator, end of the session
CEO | ANSR
Lalit is the Founder/ CEO of ANSR and has been instrumental in establishing ~75 GCCs across India and Poland. Prior to founding ANSR, Lalit has served as the CEO of several companies including Datamatics, LG and News Corporation (Star TV). He has also held executive positions as the Chairman and President of Target in India and Senior Executive Advisor for IBM, Japan. Lalit started his career in the Indian Navy before retiring as a Lieutenant Commander. While in the Navy, he was the Head of the prestigious Naval Computer Applications Centre in Lonavla and was Senior Engineer Officer at several warships.
He earned his engineering degree from BITS Pilani and MS in Computer Science from IIT, Mumbai.
Lalit enjoys traveling and is also passionate about developing the technology start-up ecosystem in Bangalore. He is recognized as a member of the global elite executives by Harvard Business Review.
- Senior Vice President, Technology at Engel & Völkers,
- Vice-President, Global Transformation at Philip Morris International
- Director of IT Planning Strategy at Burlington Stores, Inc.
- Head of IT Infrastructure at TeePublic
- IT Principle at Walmart
- Head of IT Systems at Grupo Calleja
- CIO at Grupo Gigante
- Director of Information Technology at Quail Tools
- Director of IT at Nordstrom
- Global Head of IT Planning at The Estée Lauder Companies