The one-day Rakuten Viber Asia Summit brings together distinguished guests and panellists from around Asia to share their unique perspectives on data ethics, privacy and communication.
Attendees at this executive summit will participate in expert-driven discussions with actionable insights that help brands and services to gain new perspectives on Data Privacy. We will not only explore and dissect various emerging technology trends in Asia, but also address the relevancy of data protection in Asia. The entire event will provide a great platform to meet and mingle with diverse industry peers and thought leaders.
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
101 Siloso Rd, Singapore 098970 | Google Maps
The Ortus Club hosts knowledge-sharing discussions in the best private dining rooms in the world. These venues provide an elegant high-end atmosphere and impeccable table service.
4:00 pm onwards: Registration and Networking
5:00 pm: Opening and welcome speech
- Djamel Agaoua, CEO at Rakuten Viber
5:10 pm: Transforming Organizations with Ethical AI
- Dr. Meri Rosich, CDO & Head of Data Science at Visa
5:25 pm: Corporate panel: Do Asian consumers really care about their privacy?
- Dr. Meri Rosich, CDO & Head of Data Science at Visa; Saemin Ahn, Managing Partner at Rakuten Ventures; Chy Sila, CEO at Sabay Digital Media; Shehan Selvanayagam, Managing Director at Loops
6:00 pm: Break
6:15 pm: Special Performance
6:30 pm: lnfluencer panel:
- Safeguarding digital reputation and working with brands in Emerging Asia
- Nancy Nhung Bui (Vietnam); Christina Lim (Myanmar); Yureni Noshika (Sri Lanka); Priyanka Karki (Nepal)
7:00 pm: Entertainment
7:30 pm: Closing Remarks, Cocktails and Networking
NANCY NHUNG BUI
Fitness & Beauty Expert, Founder & Owner | Rosie Beauty Vietnam
Popular Nepalese Actress and Former Miss Teen Nepal 2005
Lifestyle Influencer, Co-founder | cafe ON THE WAY Myanmar
Popular Movie Star and Former Miss Sri Lanka 2006