A virtual roundtable on data management in light of COVID-19.
Redefining Data Management in Response to Cyber Risk
The world is living unprecedented times. IT resources are being aligned to enable a virtual workforce. Data, on the other hand, continues to grow exponentially, and the current virtual workforce is adding to this growth.
In a context of mass data fragmentation across the hybrid IT infrastructure, on-premises or in the cloud, organisations now struggle with the compounded complexities brought about by modern workloads.
- How do companies manage these challenges and reduce costs at the same time?
- How can backup be used for more than insurance?
- Can data provide valuable insights to drive digital transformation initiatives?
- How are IT leaders protecting their backup data against ransomware?
- How can IT be simplified, agility improved and TCO reduced?
Head of IT Audit & VP at Chong Hing Bank
Director of IT at Endeavor
Director of IT at Jebsen Group
Director of Technical, Aviation & Transportation at AECOM
Manager of Retail IT Program at L’Oréal
GM of Data Management at Fung Group
Manager of IT Business Enablement Product at CLP
Data & Analytics Strategist at KPMG
10:20 am: Guests to check-in online
10:30 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Cohesity
10:40 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
11:40 pm: Discussion brought to a close