An exclusive online discussion for Security, and Risk leaders in Australia & New Zealand.
Registration is no longer possible
Tuesday, September 1st, 15:00 AEST
Reshaping Risk Through Security and Business Intelligence
Over the past 12 months, organisations across the globe have been facing multi-dimensional challenges, risks, and opportunities, which are now occurring with unprecedented speed, unpredictability, and frequency. As a result, forward-thinking organisations are embracing intelligence and real-time information to solidify risk strategies and long-term resilience.
- How can companies use real-time information to develop best practice business resilience programs in an increasingly complex risk landscape?
- In what ways can businesses improve the connection between physical security with other key business areas, such as cybersecurity and threat intelligence?
- How can interdepartmental communication be used to align business continuity, security and risk functions?
- How does AI mobilise quick, effective and rapid responses for business resilience and risk management?
- CIO & Head of Technology at TAB New Zealand
- CIO at Buchan Group
- CISO at MMG
- COO at Master Capital Group
- Head of Risk & Compliance at AMP Wealth Management
- Head of Risk Analytics at Pepper Financial Services Group
- Head of Risk & Assurance at Fuji Xerox Australia
- Head of Risk & Resilience at Watercare Services
- Head of Quantitative & Financial Risk at AMP
- Head of Conduct Risk at Westpac
- Head of Program Risk at Telstra
- Head of Safety & Security at Standard Chartered Bank
- Director of Risk at Bank of China Australia
- Associate Director at Macquarie University
- Associate Director of Process at Optus
- Associate Director of Cyber at Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Director of Security at McKinsey & Company
- Deputy Director at RMIT University
2:50 pm: Guests to check-in online
3:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club
3:10 pm: Introduction of participants
3:20 pm: Short address from Dataminr
3:30 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
4:15 pm: End of session