RPA: The Future of Digital Workforce
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be front and centre of an enterprise’s business digital transformation and, if done right, it can embed the foundations for a business to prosper. Effective implementation of RPA goes way beyond cost reduction benefits. It can result in greater efficiency, fewer errors, and higher workforce productivity – this means building confidence in people to be critical and creative.
The rapidly growing market of RPA is already showing signs of an important emerging trend: enterprises are beginning to employ RPA together with cognitive technologies such as machine learning to automate perceptual and judgment-based tasks once reserved for humans. Today, robotic software appears ready to take on a more visible position in the enterprise, a position that allows companies to apply it to their core business processes. Could RPA then be the solution to the ever-growing need to advance in technology and business?
- How widely is RPA currently deployed throughout operations?
- In what ways is this impacting the role of finance and IT professionals?
- How can companies allay employee fears of new technologies such as AI and RPA?
- What benefits and security risks should organisations consider when evaluating automation platforms?
- How is RPA shaping the future of finance and what are the practical realities of an automated future?
- CIO at Aspiro
- CFO at Ekuiti Nasional Berhad
- CFO at TNG Digital
- Head of Information Technology at QL Resources Berhad
- Head of Data & Analytics at AirAsia
- Head & Manager at Wilhelmsen Ships Service
- Head of Clinical Information Department at Beacon International Specialist Centre
- Head of Finance & Commercial Operations at Roche
- Head of Solution Architecture at Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Head of of Financial Reporting at BASF
- Head of Process at PLUS Malaysia
- Head of IT at Linde
- Director of Global Operations & Finance Director at PureCircle
- Head of Network Transformation Office at Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Director of Global IT Shared Services at Cochlear
- Director of IT at Asia School of Business
- Director of Mobile at MoneyLion
- Director of Finance And Human Resources at MoneyLion
- Senior Manager of Commercial & Strategic Initiative at DKSH
- Senior Manager of IT at DKSH
- Senior Manager at Asia School of Business
- Senior Manager of Finance Admin & Compliance at IWG
- Manager of Finance & Accounting at Panorama Destination
- Manager of Commercial Finance at Publicis Groupe
- Manager of Business IT at Watsons Malaysia
- Manager of IT Business & Digital Marketing at Elken
- Manager of Finance at Scholastic
- Assistant Manager – Technical at Straits Cement Sdn Bhd
- IT Transformation at Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Technology Service leader at Baker Hughes
- Deputy Dean of Faculty of Business & Information Science at UCSI
- Senior Consultant of Technology at Ambition
- Consultant of Technology at Ambition
- Engineer at YTL Cement
1:50 pm: Guests to check-in online
2:00 pm: Welcome address by The Ortus Club
2:10 pm: If Not Now, When? Intelligent Automation for a World Unseen
2:40 pm: RPA at Work – Use Case Demonstration
2:55 pm: Open discussion and Q&A
3:15 pm: End of session