RPA: The Future of Digital Workforce
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be front and centre of an enterprise’s business digital transformation and, if done right, it can embed the foundations for a business to prosper. Effective implementation of RPA goes way beyond cost reduction benefits. It can result in greater efficiency, fewer errors, and higher workforce productivity – this means building confidence in people to be critical and creative.
The rapidly growing market of RPA is already showing signs of an important emerging trend: enterprises are beginning to employ RPA together with cognitive technologies such as machine learning to automate perceptual and judgment-based tasks once reserved for humans. Today, robotic software appears ready to take on a more visible position in the enterprise, a position that allows companies to apply it to their core business processes. Could RPA then be the solution to the ever-growing need to advance in technology and business?
- How widely is RPA currently deployed throughout operations?
- In what ways is this impacting the role of finance and IT professionals?
- How can companies allay employee fears of new technologies such as AI and RPA?
- What benefits and security risks should organisations consider when evaluating automation platforms?
- How is RPA shaping the future of finance and what are the practical realities of an automated future?
- CEO at D’Impact
- CFO at Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food
- CFO & Head of Corporate Finance at Triputra Investindo Arya
- SVP of HR at Pegadaian
- SVP of Operations at Mitracomm Ekasarana
- Head of Operational Excellence & Compliance at Smailing Tours & Travel Service
- Head of Microsoft Operations at Astra Graphia Information Technology
- Head of Centralised Procurement & Office Operations at Trakindo Utama
- Head of Sales & Operations at IDP Education
- Head of Talent & Development at United Overseas Bank
- Head of Talent Acquisition & Development at Sinarmas Mining
- Head of the Operational Department at Bank Amar Indonesia
- Head of Finance & Operations at Unilever
- Head of Finance at JUUL Labs
- Head of Finance at Treasure Bay Bintan
- Head of HR at MAXpower Group
- Head of HR Division at Sinar Agung Prasadikindo
- Head of HR at FamilyMart
- Head of Performance at Omnicom Media Group
- Head of Talent Management at Link Net
- Senior Director of Revenue Strategy at Meliá Hotels International
- Director of Human Capital at SAMORA Group
- Director of HR at Gran Melia Jakarta
- Director of Operations at PZ Cussons
- Head of Operations at Home Credit Indonesia
- Director of Finance at ODG PNG
- Director of Finance Resort Operations at Ayana Resort and Spa Bali
- Director of Operations at Tiket.com
- Director of HR at Lippo
- VP of Rooms Operations at Capella Hotel Group
- Senior Manager of Finance at Traveloka
- Regional Manager of Talent Acquisition at Talentvis
- Regional HR Manager at Mad Monkey Hostels
- Manager of People Reward & HR System at Tiket.com
- Manager of Human Capital at Moda Holding
- Transformation Lead at BinaPertiwi
- Finance Accounting at Unilever Indonesia
- Finance Supervisor at OYO Rooms
1:50 pm: Guests to check-in online
2:00 pm: Welcome address by The Ortus Club
2:10 pm: If Not Now, When? Intelligent Automation for a World Unseen
2:40 pm: RPA at Work – Use Case Demonstration
2:55 pm: Open discussion and Q&A
3:15 pm: End of session