The Accelerated Need for Digital Transformation and Accessibility
As COVID-19 spread, shelter-in-place orders forced consumers around the world to go online to obtain essential goods and services and this shift to online living revealed a major disconnect in digital accessibility.
Nearly 1 in 5 people identify as having some form of disability that can make accessing the web difficult. When organizations fail to take necessary steps to ensure their website is fully accessible and compliant with global regulations, those people are cut off from accessing the essential goods and services they need. With the shift to online living expected to remain a mainstay in a post-COVID world, now is the time for businesses to ensure their website and digital properties are welcoming and fully accessible to all.
- How will digital accessibility evolve?
- Why can’t businesses’ digital transformation succeed without accessibility?
- What challenges are marketing and digital leaders facing when driving digital accessibility and digital transformation?
- What are the best techniques to successfully transform organizations into fully accessible, digital-first outfits?
- CEO at NewComm Global
- CMO at Refill LLC
- CMO at Blue Social
- CMO at NavalX
- CMO at M4 Communications
- CMO at FamilySearch International
- CMO at Megapractical SA de CV
- Head of Marketing at L & JG Stickley
- Head of Marketing Communications at OMRON
- Head of Social Marketing at GoDaddy
- Head & Director of Marketing at HCL Technologies
- Head & VP of Marketing at PwC
- Senior Director of Marketing at CooperVision
- Senior Director of Corporate Marketing at Alight Solutions
- Director of Marketing Canteen at Compass Group
- Director of Marketing at Canadian Solar
- Director of Marketing at Sbe
- Director of Marketing Intelligence & Digital Experience at NBC Universals
- Director of Marketing Intelligence & Digital Experience at Minto Group Inc.
- Director of Marketing Blueprint & Digital Technologies at Wright Medical
- Director of Marketing And Public Relations at Golden Krust
- VP of Marketing & Creative at Leggett & Platt
- VP of Marketing at Art of Living Retreat Center
- VP at Maverick
- VP of Marketing at Health-ISAC
- Association Director of Marketing & Communications at Gateway Region YMCA
- Senior Manager Marketing at Sierra Wireless
- Manager of Accounts at Maverick
- Technical Product Marketing Specialist at Shen
- Education Coordinator at Samson Properties
2:50 pm: Participants to check-in online
3:00 pm: Welcoming – Samuel Adcock, Managing Partner at Ortus Club
3:10 – 3:15 pm: “The Evolution of Digital Accessibility” – Eric Feinberg, Head of Growth at eSSENTIAL ACCESSIBILTY
3:15 – 3:20 pm: Icebreaker Quiz/Survey on The State of Digital Accessibility
3:20 pm: Breakout Rooms – Participants virtually join a smaller group of 10 for a more intimate discussion on “The Accelerated Need for Digital Transformation and Accessibility”
4:00 pm: Summary and Q’n’A session with eSSENTIAL ACCESSIBILITY
4:15 pm: End of Session