Adobe together with Simon Kemp, founder of Kepios and one of the most influential digital marketers in Asia, is bringing together digital strategy, marketing, and customer experience professionals from prominent companies across APAC for a morning of networking and sharing.
Simon will be sharing from his latest Q3 findings:
- The State of Digital: shed light on trends and changes that brands need to be aware of to adapt in this turbulent time
- Rethink how brands plan for the future and tips to forecasting in 2020
- Dive into changes in digital behaviours across the region
- Discuss potential areas of commerce growth over the coming months
- The impact of recent events on advertising and marketing and what this means for brands
10:30 AM – 10:35 AM: Guests to check-in online
10:35 AM – 10:40 AM: Welcome address – Adobe DXC Leader
10:40 AM – 11:25 AM: Keynote Presentation and Fireside Chat –Simon Kemp, Founder & CEO of Kepios
11:25 AM – 12:20 PM: Breakout sessions – Moderated by Adobe leadership team
12:20 PM – 12:30 PM: Closing Note – Adobe Executive
Founder & CEO | Kepios
Simon has developed marketing strategies for leading global brands, including Unilever, Google, and Diageo. His Global Digital Reports – produced in partnership with We Are Social and Hootsuite – are read more than 10 million times a year. Simon delivers regular keynotes at top marketing events around the world.