The evolution from open banking to open finance
The real challenge for financial service companies today still lies in maintaining customer loyalty. Thankfully, the open finance movement, which directly affects the way these companies interact with their customers, is already seen as the key to how financial institutions will operate in the future.
This approach is designed to put the customer in the driver’s seat and level the playing field by providing them with more choices and making their lives easier through technology. Apart from improving customer relationships, it defines how businesses can interconnect and extend the service capability they offer, helping create a more loyal and durable customer base.
- How can businesses monetise data they already have whilst extending the ecosystem to make money for their customers?
- How does offering a more personalised experience for each customer, especially the younger demographic, help keep brand loyalty high?
- How can adopting an API first model accelerate agility and innovation? How should financial institutions build an effective API strategy for the long term?
- CIO at Vistra
- Managing Director and Head of Platforms at Barclays
- Head of Commercial Delivery, Trading, & Banking Solutions at LSEG
- Head of Enterprise Architect & Planning at Paypoint
- Head of Digital at Royal London
- Head of Digital Distribution at Invesco
- Head of Digital Channel at Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Data Privacy Operations at HSBC
- Head of Enterprise Data at Ageas
- Head of Technical Product Management at HSBC
- Head of Strategic Transformation at Barclays
- Head of Strategy at AXA
- Head of Innovation at Together Money
- Head of Services at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Head of Open Banking at Illimity
- Head and Sr. Director of Engineering at Revolut
- Sr. VP of Open Banking at Citi
- VP at Goldman Sachs
- VP of Process Design at JPMorgan Chase &Co
- VP of Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- VP of Enterprise Strategy at Mastercard
- Director of Customer Success at Trustly
- Assoc. Director of Partnerships & Innovation at Lloyds Bank
- Manager of Product Strategy & Proposition at Legal & General
- Manager of Commercial Pricing at Direct Line Group
2:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Axway
2:10 pm: Start of Fireside Chat: discussion on topic & subtopics
2:30 pm: Breakout sessions
3:15 pm: End of session