The Future of Customer Experience in Singapore
When a business goes about building “loyalty,” they often develop a “loyalty program,” which makes leaders in the customer service sector ask: Are customers loyal because they love the coffee and service of our coffee shop or just because they get a free cup after they buy ten?
Creating personalised service and delivering a Seamless Customer Experience over multiple channels is something that consumers now expect. Still, providing a truly Omnichannel experience is something that most organisations still struggle to deliver.
- What does it mean to have an omnichannel experience?
- What are Singaporean companies doing to bring this to life? Are there challenges in realising this?
- What is the role of machine learning and data in developing trust and loyalty?
- What does the future of CX look like in Singapore?
- What are the best examples of companies that are doing CX really well?
Stellar at 1-Altitude, Singapore
Level 62, 1 Raffles Pl, Singapore 048616 | Google Maps
The Ortus Club hosts knowledge-sharing discussions in the best private dining rooms in the world. These venues provide an elegant high-end atmosphere and impeccable table service.
6:30 pm: Arrival of guests and reception
7:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Zendesk
7:10 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
7:45 pm: Starters served
8:00 pm: Discussion brought to a close and guests are encouraged to continue networking
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert