An exclusive online discussion for executives responsible for overseeing IT and the cloud across North America.
The Future of CX: Digitally Fit to Move Fast
The pandemic and resulting digital acceleration have put businesses through a rigorous stress test. For many, it was a rude awakening. For others, it accelerated their competitive advantage. Business-model and technology innovation, and adaptation are identified as the key differentiators for those who have gotten stronger during the pandemic.
This mutation to fit the changing market needs comes from new partnerships, better digital experiences, operating model adjustments, and faster product development. These businesses are simply more fit and able to move faster.
- How are organizations making sure they are “fit” to handle disruption?
- What are the current top digital challenges? How are businesses modernizing their digital strategies?
- How can companies create new digital experiences to delight their customers?
- VP of Medical Technology Solutions at Henry Schein
- Head of Global Life Sciences Solutions at DXC Technology
- Sr. Director of Innovation & Marketplace Partnerships at Albertsons
- Director of Product Development at Colgate-Palmolive
- Director of Program Management at Honeywell
- Director of Marketing at Stryker
- Director of Marketing at Cenveo Envelope Group
- Director of Specialty Digital Patient Transformation at Pfizer
- Director of Strategy & Innovation at AT&T
- Director at Johnson Matthey
- Director at Merck
- Manager of Projects at RR Donnelley
- Manager of Global Software at Honeywell
- Lead Product Owner at Target
- Operations & Digital Advisor at Chevron
2:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club and short address from Axway
2:15 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
3:15 pm: End of session