- The slow adoption of the digital channel for large retailers in Australia
- Do pure online retailers need a physical presence?
- How will Virtual Reality change the landscape of retail?
- Changing consumer habits
- Look to other more digitally advanced markets, i.e. California
The global retail invasion: the real competitiveness of Australian retailers
- How successful have international brands been so far? Lessons to be learnt from global players
- The effect of the international influx on consumer behavior
- What opportunities do Australian players have to compete overseas?
Park Hyatt Hotel, Sydney
7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia | Google Maps
The Ortus Club hosts knowledge-sharing discussions in the best private dining rooms in the world. These venues provide an elegant high-end atmosphere and impeccable table service.
6:30 pm: Arrival and drinks reception
7:00 pm: Welcoming and opening address
7:10 pm: Dinner discussion on “The global retail invasion: the real competitiveness of Australian retailers” initiated by the moderator and continued by the group
8:00 pm: Dinner is served as the discussion is brought to a close
9:00 pm: Change of seats before dessert