This event is part of a special Café Series, which, in addition to delivering an engaging discussion on hard-hitting topics, also provided a complimentary metal coffee tumbler, artesian coffee and virtual entertainment.
The transformative journey from current Microsoft Dynamics ERP to Cloud Dynamics 365
Your organization will move from the current Microsoft ERP version to the Cloud version – why, when and what will it take?
The ongoing global pandemic has shifted businesses to a remote workforce. To ensure business continuity plans, companies need to rethink and re-evaluate their business models. However, many are still working with on-premises ERP systems that can be costly and complex to manage. When employees depend on manual processes (e.g., spreadsheets) there is an increased risk for error.
Many businesses now know, more than ever, they must replace their heavily customized ERP solution and move to the cloud. By automating many processes, organizations can enhance their user experience, improve operational and financial efficiencies, and increase project visibility.
So, how can you elevate your ERP system to be more agile and flexible in response to constantly changing requirements? How can you upgrade while minimizing customizations and disruptions? How can you increase employee engagement and add value to your business?
Join Avanade, Microsoft and other industry thought leaders to explore why (and how) migrating or upgrading your ERP systems can better support the business and give you a competitive edge.
- What version are you using? Current end-of-life situation and options for consideration
- What challenges do you face when it comes to upgrading your ERP system?
- How can you successfully migrate to the cloud?
- The differences between a technical upgrade and a selective migration.
- How can you remove and minimize countless customizations?
- How can you focus on your critical business process with an upgrade?
- How do you anticipate Change Management working within your project?
- Identify the effort, time, resources, and cost to transform to the Cloud.
- Prepare an Executive presentation to convey the risks and benefits of acting now.
1:00 pm: Guest Login & Live Entertainment
1:10 pm: Trends and Forecasting
1:20 pm: Live Polling and Discussion
1:40 pm: Road Mapping Your Upgrade
1:50 pm: Upgrade Story
2:00 pm: End of Session
Microsoft Business Applications Executive | Avanade
Accomplished enterprise software executive with proven leadership in the Microsoft Business Applications channel. Helps enterprise customers in manufacturing, retail, health and professional services digitally transform and deliver quick time-to-value through the Microsoft Business Applications portfolio and broader cloud technology stack.