An exclusive virtual discussion for CX leaders in the support, marketing, and sales industry across the United States.
Registration is no longer possible
Thursday, May 27th, 14:00 EST
Unlocking flexibility in data-driven CX
Automated solutions allow companies to deliver consistent, high-quality customer service at scale, which could not have come at a better time. The global crisis proved just how much more efficient operations can be with clients empowered to self-serve when able and seamlessly connect to support as needed.
- How can adopting automated systems drive better CX?
- What other technologies and strategies help improve operational efficiency?
- How can these CX tools be further developed in a crisis-free environment?
- VP of Customer Experience at SAP
- Sr. Director of Product Management at SAP
- Sr. Director of IT at Five9
- Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Apptio
- Director of Global Support at Prezi
- Director of Customer Analytics at DocuSign
- Director of Customer Success at Medallia
- Sr. Manager of Customer Success at Autodesk
- Sr. Manager of Account Management at OfferUp
- Global Partner Solutions & Product Marketing Manager at Pure Storage
- Product Management at ActiveCampaign
2:00 pm: Welcome by The Ortus Club
2:10 pm: Introduction of participants and short address from Ada
2:20 pm: Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
3:30 pm: End of session